Latest Samsung 980 PRO 500GB PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSD (Solid State Drive) Collection at Low Price in BD at CHL Gadget
Nowadays, who doesn’t know about SSD? SSD is a storage drive for desktop or laptop as like HDD but works faster than HDD. Day by day the technology is increasing rapidly. Computer technology is also upgrading. Therefore, we are depending more & more on computer in our daily life increasingly. As a result our daily usage of computer is rising and therefore, we need a solid state drive or SSD on an emergency basis in order to work faster. To make your PC using experience smoother there is no alternative of SSD at present whether you use desktop or laptop. SSD is more expensive than HDD but it will make your PC faster and save some time indeed. But don’t be so worried about price. We have a smart solution for you. CHL Gadget offers you a lot of Samsung SSD at the best price in BD. So, get around here in our physical store or website, you can find the latest Samsung 980 PRO 500GB PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSD at the best price in BD.
Specifications of Samsung 980 PRO 500GB PCIe 4.0 M.2 NVMe SSD:
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface Type||PCIe 4.0 x4|
|MTBF||1.5 Million Hours Reliability|
|Internal or External||Internal SSD|
|Sequential R/W||Sequential Read Speed: Up to 6,900 MB/s; Sequential Write Speed: Up to 5,000 MB/s; RANDOM READ (4KB, QD32): Up to 800,000 IOPS;|
|Warranty||3- Years Warranty|
|Flash Type||Samsung Elpis|
The 980 PRO is for those who want to improve PC performance, to enhance gaming experiences, and to expand storage space. Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC flash technology and Elpis controller, the Samsung 980 PRO 500GB SSD from Samsung offers an M.2 2280 form factor and a PCIe 4.0 x4 / NVMe 1.3 interface to deliver sequential read speeds of up to 6900 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 5000 MB/s. Users will also have access to encryption via TCG/Opal 2.0 and MS eDrive, while a TBW (Total Bytes Written) rating of 600TB helps ensure a long operational life.
- Sequential reads of up to 7000 MB/s and sequential writes of up to 5000 MB/s with a PCIe 4.0 interface which is 2x faster than PCIe 3.0 and 12x faster than Samsung SATA SSDs.
- Intelligent TurboWrite 2.0 maximizes PCIe 4.0 write performance with enlarged TurboWrite regions
- The Samsung 980 PRO provides an endurance rating of up to 600TB
- A nickel-coated controller and a heat spreader label help the 980 PRO effectively dissipate the heat
- Samsung Dynamic Thermal Guard technology maintains the 980 PRO’s temperature at an optimal level
- Power efficiency (performance/watt) is improved by up to 65% vs. the 970 EVO Plus
- The 980 PRO comes in a compact M.2 2280 form factor and is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0