Redragon Gainer M610 Review
I did not feel uncomfortable at all when I started playing with the dragon gainer m610 gaming mouse.
Many people have some difficulty in using the mouse for the first time but its ergonomic design makes you feel better comfortable.
Since I am gaming at the medium DPI level, I did not have any problem with the DPI, even I really liked its sensitivity speed much better.
Apart from this, its higher polling rate further improves the performance.
Overall the Redragon Gainer M610’s performance is worth it. You can go for it. I hope this redragon gainer m610 review will help you.
ReDragon Gainer M610 Mouse
- LED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 1000/1600/2400/3200 DPI)
- 6 programmable buttons including 2 customizable thumb buttons allow adjusting the mouse for its user’s needs; the Textured surface of the upper button decreases the risk of accidental «blind» hit
- High precision optical sensor with the option of the chosen level of DPI speed indicated by the color of the scroll wheel
- Specially invented Teflon formula ensures excellent gliding; Thanks to enlarged feet surface, balanced feet height, and optimal place the mouse moves strictly horizontally
- Widened scroll wheel with special ribbed protector make the mouse control easier; The shape and the place of the scroll wheel are optimal for simultaneous movements of index finger from the left button to the wheel back and forth
- 3200 DPI(4GEAR:1000/1600/2400/3200)
- 6600FPS 10G ACC
- 1000Hz polling rate
- OMRON gaming switch
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
- Driver :macro.button.light.adjustable
- 7 buttons
- 5 memory modes
- Interface: USB
- Cable Length:180cm